Saturday, December 7, 2013

Could I hook up a turntable to a powered speaker system?

best speaker system for turntable
 on DJ Packages Turntables & Speakers
best speaker system for turntable image



brave_ulys


I have a new, Sony PS-LX250H turntable and was wondering if I could hook it up to a powered speaker system (like a home theater system). The turntable only has the two RCA outputs (red and white), and the speaker system has inputs two RCA inputs on the back, as well as a volume knob. I'm just wondering if I can forgo purchasing a receiver or not.


Answer
yup, go to radio shack and they will give you the wires you need to connect. or go to best buy. Good luck

If i where to buy Professional speakers what would i need?




Aaron


Say if I where to by the B&W 800 Diamond what would I need. I know that you need;
Amps (Very High Quality)
Processor
Cables
Sources

But would you need an Pre Amp and why is it essential if I want the best speaker system. Also how would you set it up.

5 STARS FOR BEST ANSWER.



Answer
Would you want to purchase a very expensive sports car and then use the cheap gas on it and dive it at no more than 65 mph. If you want to listening to high quality speakers then you need high quality power amplifier to drive them, you also need a pre amp to connect your high end CD player or turntable. Go to a high end retail store and look. For a high end system like the 800, CD player, power amplifier and a pre amplifier you would be looking at around $ 30,000. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could I hook up a turntable to a powered speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment