Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How do i safely add more speakers to my surround sound system?

speaker system for house
 on PowerWerks PW100 P.A. 10
speaker system for house image



chickmagne


I own a 7.1 Receiver and 7.1 speaker system, I have some more speakers in my house and I was wondering how do I add speakers without damaging my system, do i add anything like another receiver, how should i go about this?


Answer
Chickie, you are about as clear as mud! Do you now have 7 speakers + a sub hooked up and want to add MORE? If so, why? If not, what are you trying to accomplish?

How to build or where to buy my dream home audio system?




Angela


At minimum I'd love to have an mp3-based system independent of our PC, accessible from at least one room in the house, and wired or wireless to a speaker system in every room in the house. Each speaker can be turned on or off according to which room(s) I'd like to hear the audio in.

My ultimate dream would include a wall-mounted mp3-type base unit in every room, and from each base unit I could also control which speakers in the house are playing.



Answer
You need to go to a high end audo store and tell them what you need. They will design and install a system for you.
My buddy just built a home with a system like that. It is pretty cool. I kind of wish I would of done that when I built my house.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i safely add more speakers to my surround sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment