Thursday, December 5, 2013

Should all the speakers on a home theater system emit sounds?

speaker system home theater
 on Easiets Way You Should to Know when Installing Home Theater Systems
speaker system home theater image



Synergy9


I have the Coby 5.1 Channel home theater speaker system. I hooked it up but I only hear sound from the front left and front right speakers. Should I be hearing sound from the center and surround left and right speakers as well?


Answer
all depends on what settings are on. there should be a button on the actual reciever and the remote to switch the different types of sound that could be played and what speakers are to be used. ALTHOUGH, the reason you may have all of the speakers activated and you only hear audio from the from front left, middle, and front right, is because the channel or movie that you are playing does not have 5.1 audio. meaning only the front will work and possibly the back but it will play the exact same audio as the front only a lot quieter. every movie is now made at least 5.1 so no worries with that. television channels do not ALL include 5.1, but some may!

hope that helped a little!

What is a good inexpensive home theater speaker system ?




Mr. X


I'm just looking for an inexpensive home theater speakers from my 32'' Toshiba 1080p tv. I don't want to spend big bucks on one but something decent would be good. Know of any inexpensive speaker systems ?

I wouldn't be buying one If the sound on my tv was good, but when it comes to watching movies it's somewhat low and not very immersive.

Thanks



Answer
soundbars aren't true surround, don't get one of those.

This is sufficient for most people:
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S5300-7-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B003BEDQRG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1293832313&sr=8-3

I have an Onkyo home theater in the box that I purchased 5-6 years ago. It's in a 10x12 room and it is LOUD and very decent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should all the speakers on a home theater system emit sounds?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment