Monday, December 2, 2013

What kind of car speakers should I buy?

best speaker system under 2000
 on Best High End Floor Standing Speakers under $2,000 - Page 4
best speaker system under 2000 image
Q. I own a 2000 Nissan Frontier with a factory installed sound system. I am looking to replace four 6 inch speakers and I need a subwoofer small enough to fit under a seat. The maximum that I want to spend is $500. Any suggestions?


Answer
Honestly if you only want to spend $500 no more you need to trim down what you want. You could get everything you want for that price but the quality would be terrible. Think about what you are really going for out of your audio system Sound quality ,Bass, or a mix of both. Then go from their check out crutchfield.com and do a search by your vehicle to see what speakers fit your factory locations. Don't buy of of crutchfield though they are extremely over priced but they are a great source for info. Also check out soundomain.com their is a lot of user reviews on this site for products. the best of wishes for you on this project man and have fun with it.

If I have a $2000.00 budget for an entire car stereo system what sub and amp should I use?




ecofriendl


Total cost with installation needs to be under $2000.00
I want something that will have some boom but not burst my eardrums...I listen to primarily hard rock and rap.



Answer
U said entire stereo system? ok lets do this nicely:

Headunit: Alpine CDA 9856 or Pioneer DEH6800MP

Amps: Memphis Car Audio PR1000.1 (1000 watts RMS at 1 ohm class D mono) for bass and PR100.4 For Highs (50Wrms X4)

Speakers: Infinity Referrence Series Components for the Front, and 6X9 3 ways for the back. Or, Memhis MC class speakers.

Subzzzz: two Memphis M3-124 Subs. 12" subs Dual 4 ohm Coils all wired in parallel to get a 1 ohm load. In a Ported box.

Make sure u get these 2: 3 farad capacitor and 4 gauge wiring.

U will get clean clear sound from ur highs, plus loud, well balanced lows that u can control how loud u wanna get from the sub output on ur headunit. I selected heaunits that are iPOD, satellite radio, CD changer or AUX input ready. And each has built in EQ/Xover of some sort, plus 3 sets of RCA's.

There are many more options out there, but beleive me, u will love this system. Hope u can find a Memphis dealer near u.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of car speakers should I buy?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment