Friday, December 6, 2013

How do I use computer speakers for my TV?

best speaker system for xbox 360
 on Xbox 360 Elite games console  The Register
best speaker system for xbox 360 image



YEAUH!


I have a Vizio 26" from 2007, an Xbox 360, and a HP 50-watt 2.1 speaker system. How do I mesh all these things together to get an awesome sound experience?


Answer
It all depends on what kind of inputs and outputs are on the speakers and TV.

I recommend getting something of an RCA adapter for your speakers if you don't already have one and connect your XBOX 360's audio directly into the speakers and connect the video directly into the TV.

If you need help, I suggest going to your nearest electronics store. They should be able to help you :)

How do i connect an xbox 360 slim to my dell pc monitor (via vga input)?




Tw34k


What cables do i need to buy to make my xbox 360 slim run on my pc monitor? I also have a computer speaker system that has the green audio output, how could i run that thru my xbox as well?


Answer
You can use the optical audio out to connect to a speaker system. To connect to the monitor, you can use an hdmi cable with this adapter to connect to non HD monitors: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MSZBLW/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A1DCPNQKKEISZB




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use computer speakers for my TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment