Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Will my 360 have surround sound if I plug my speaker system into my TV?

best speaker system tv
 on wiring diagrams dvd satellite tv a/v receiver
best speaker system tv image



Light


Or does the speaker system need to be plugged directly into my 360? My 360's connected to my TV via HDMI, if that make a difference.


Answer
Assuming your surround sound has optical input the best connection would be xbox to TV via HDMI and xbox to surround sound via optical cable

Can you connect a surround sound speaker system to an LG M2232D TV?




John


I was wandering if I would be able to use a surround sound speaker system with this make/model of TV?


Answer
No. You can not connect any speakers to a tv. TV today does not have any speaker terminals for you to connect any speakers. The only audio output it provides is through an optical audio output. It is a digital signal that has to be decoded by a AVR, Home theater in a box with an optical audio input or a sound bar only. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my 360 have surround sound if I plug my speaker system into my TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment