Monday, December 9, 2013

Can I plug in the Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System to my iPhone 5?

best speaker system uk
 on Girly Gadgets: The best of Hello Kitty | UK Gadget and Tech News ...
best speaker system uk image



Man


These are the sspeakers: http://store.apple.com/us/product/H6251VC/A/bose-companion-20-multimedia-speaker-system?fnode=4f



AND, IF I CAN DO SO, is my iPhone going to be charging all the time it be plugged in to the speakers?



Answer
Connect your iPhone to the speakers using a cable like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pure-Shielded-3-5mm-Stereo-Cable/dp/B003PTZKDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383928604&sr=8-1&keywords=3.5+to+3.5
This only carries sound signals from your iPhone's earphone port to the speakers to will not charge your iPhone.

Why does the sound lag on my computer?




Morten S


I have tried multiple speaker systems and the same thing happens every time. It sounds kind of like it gets ahead of itself. Can it be the sound card there is something wrong with? Please help me. Thank you :)


Answer
This seems to be a latency problem. That's when there's a time lag between the sound being initiated and you hearing it.

It's not likely to be the speaker system that's causing this, but the sound card, or the driver to it.

I started to write details but ran out of space....
then found a web site that gives you all the information:

http://www.practicalpc.co.uk/computing/sound/latency1.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I plug in the Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System to my iPhone 5?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment