Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How to combine two PC speaker systems.?




Chuwy


I have two 2.1 speaker systems for PC. Would it be possible to combine those for surround sound?


Answer
sourround sound means you can hear the crisp sound of your system in every corner.2.1 cannot do the job.

Looking for a good 2.1 speaker system?




Lili DeRoc


So I'm looking for a 2.1 speaker system for my computer. I typically listen to a lot of EDM, and dub step music. I've been looking around and so far I'm considering these ones: http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustics-Subwoofer-Satellite-CA-3602a/dp/B0027VT6V4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=8428RMKBD4LI&coliid=I2EQEEMSBGGTDX

I've read a lot of good reviews about it, but I'm still skeptical. So if anyone could suggest a good 2.1 speaker system, that'd be great!



Answer
Try Altec Lansing's speakers. They're really good and reputed. Visit their website http://www.alteclansing.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to combine two PC speaker systems.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment