Saturday, March 8, 2014

Windows 7 Speakers Not Working?

Q. I recently upgraded to Windows 7, and my Labtec speakers haven't been working since. They're not USB, honestly, I'm not quite sure what they are. They plug in like headphones. I've tried updating drivers, actually, I've tried everything, you name it. I'm running out of things to try, I need help!
I've already checked hardware and drivers, it's a no-go. I also just downloaded that program, and it didn't help.


Answer
Check Hardware. Check Drivers. Scan your system with Reginout. Sound shall come for sure.

Windows 7 audio Help !! ?




Amr Carter


hiz
i just downloaded windows 7
and all the drivers are installed
but the proplem is that I installed the audio driver but sound wouldnt come out of the speaker
(on windows Xp everythin works good and there is sound)
wt could be the proplem??



Answer
may be your sound driver not support to your computer system first check your OS comparabilities then you install your sound Driver




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Windows 7 Speakers Not Working?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment