Monday, March 10, 2014

What is the perfect portable speakers to use with the Zune 30 and 120?




bugaboo


I don't want to spend a ton of money but having a hard time finding something with good reviews.


Answer
I bought an Altec Lansing speaker system at Best Buy for $60 (open item) and it was amazing. The quality was great and it was fully portable. It charges your Zune and has a remote too. Along with that there is a bass boost and surround sound setting. You can plug it into the wall too.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8508643&st=zune+speakers&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1186005358515

Hope that this is what you are looking for.

Looking for good 2.1 speaker system with auxiliary and component plugs?




Luke Was H


I'm looking for a high-quality speaker system to connect to my Zune HD dock via auxiliary jack or red-white component cables, Price range of somewhere around $100.

Anyone have a good set that they would recommend?

Thank you!
iTeapot (Invisible Sky Atheist?)

I was looking at those the other day actually! Are the satellites wireless or wired? I don't want to have to deal with battery changing or charging >.<



Answer
I myself am a Logitech fan, so there are two 2.1 sets by them I highly recommend. Both are $100, and well worth the cost. They've got great sound quality, and more than enough power.

The Z523: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/5861&cl=us,en

The Z-4: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/250&cl=us,en

They may look small-ish to some, but they've done well for me in the past.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the perfect portable speakers to use with the Zune 30 and 120?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment