Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is there anyway to make my f150 2001 audio system sound like my parents 2013 dodge challenger?

best speaker system 2013
 on Essential Elements of a Home Theater System | BEST SPEAKERS
best speaker system 2013 image
Q. Like could I buy the same speakers as in the 2013 dodge challengers? if so what brand are they and how many do they have?


Answer
High and low frequencies travel at different speeds so speaker type and placement is important in the way sounds are produced and projected.

While you may be able to buy the speakers that the Dodge has, you do not have the room in a pick up truck to install them the way they are designed to be installed .

if you really want a system that sounds good, take your truck to an audio store and have them design a system for your truck...I can assure you,the amps and speakers will be different that whats in your parents Dodge , and will be designed to work in your truck

What sound system setup should I get for my car. I drive a 2013 kia forte koup?




Taylor War


Looking for your guys recommendations on amps subs speakers all that good stuff. I'm a music but and listen to literally everything and am a music student studying music management. Needless to say I definitely want loud but more importantly I want superb sound quality. Only downfall is I'm not looking to take a small loan so easy on the wallet guys. All suggestions are welcome and appreciated.


Answer
simple i would get some entry level jl audio. w0 are awesome and a mono block m350 alpine amp, i would get a sealed dual 10 or 12 inch box depending on which size you want, the 12s will give you a lower bass but 10 are very respectable and save a little on the weight factor. door speakers stick to alpine type s or r's very very awesome sound, cd player i would opt for a kenwood or alpine unit. with mp3 and usb and hd radio built in if you got the money to spend i would do this entry level system all day long.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anyway to make my f150 2001 audio system sound like my parents 2013 dodge challenger?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment